Longines Prize for Elegance Fashion Contest
The last leg of the Triple Crown is almost here! Although we do not have a Triple Crown contender this year, this is going to be another exciting Belmont Stakes Day!
Well enough of the horse racing…on to the fashion! The last jewel of the Triple Crown means its the last Longines Fashion Contest of the summer here in the United States. Women from all over will compete in their best dressed fashion to win a gorgeous DolceVita Timepiece that showcases 46 diamonds! Beautiful stainless steel l with diamonds surrounding the face, why wouldn’t you want to dress up and strut your stuff?!
Similar to last year, the Longines Prize for Elegance will take place near the paddock area under the white Longines tent. Fashion at the Races’ Bri Mott will be walking around the track finding fashionable ladies dressed in their raceday best and inviting them to compete.
The actual competition will begin at 1:30pm where the 10 finalists will be chosen by the panel of celebrity judges. The event will be emceed by Briana Mott of Fashion at the Races and judged by Tom Murro, Journalist from Huffington Post, Lara Eurdolian, NYC style reporter from PrettyConnected.com, Iman Oubou, former Miss NY USA and The Hollywood Reporter, Laurie Brookins!
From the line of well dressed ladies walking in front of the judges, only one woman will walk away with the gorgeous timepiece and the title of the Belmont Stakes Most Elegant Woman.
Looking for your own Longines Timepiece? Click here to check out their gorgeous collection.
1. Smile! This is a competition but its still fun! No woman looks elegant with a puss on her face.
2. Leave the floppy hats for the beach and short skirts for the nightclub. This is the horse races! Be Elegant!
3. Black and White is the trend for Belmont. You don’t have to follow up- but it definitely won’t hurt ya!
4. Wear shoes that you can walk in! Heels are preferred…but not if you wobble across the stage.
5. Make sure that your accessories tie into your outfit. It shows you took pride and put effort into the raceday and the judges always appreciate that!
Have fun ladies and can’t wait to see what you’ve picked out for the big day!